YOU FACILITATE THE BUYING AND SELLING OF HOUSES. WE TURN HOUSES INTO HOMES.
As an interior designer with over 20 years of experience, I have found the number one cornerstone of interior design is creating an unparalleled client experience and delivering excellent service. In working with Real Estate agents over the years, I have also found the same to be true of your industry.
That is why I sought to create Real-Estate centered interior design services that will add to the client experience of the agents in OC and LA. I truly believe the services that we, at Authentik Home provide, will enhance your client experience. We have created two dynamic interior design concepts that I would love to share with you.
Signature Staging Report
In this market – you need to set your listings apart and make every house the best it can be. There are dozens of home staging companies that concentrate on vacant staging ,they are just a phone call away when you need to get that empty space all dolled up: but what happens when you have a home that is occupied, and the clients are living through the selling process? It may be difficult to get these clients on board to get the house ready for market.
That is where Authentik Home can be of service to you!
Let’s paint a scenario that is all too familiar with most agents I know. Your client is getting ready to list their beloved home and you are very nervous about how you are going to promote this property and get fantastic photos of the listing. The client’s home is cluttered, stuffed from the floor to the ceilings with furniture and Knick knacks. Gallery walls of family photos line the hallways. The guest rooms, formerly children’s bedrooms, are painted in bright colors and covered in trophies of times past. The lighting is dark and dated. The curb appeal … leaves a lot to be desired. You want a polished home that will appeal to buyers, and you know you are going to have more than a few tough conversations with your client to get this home market ready. The client wants a great experience and top dollar for their home.
Where do you start? What can be done?
That is precisely the moment you call Authentik Home, and we can provide the Signature Staging Report.
Scroll down, enter your info and we’ll send you an example of what you can expect from the Signature Staging Report
HOW IT WORKS
It all begins with a consultation at their home.
- We walk through the entire property and discuss with the homeowners how to elevate each space and make their home market ready (we allow 1-2 hours for the initial consult)
- During this walk through, we take detailed notes of each space and clear photographs for documentation.
- We get to work, creating a detailed report of what was discussed at our consultation and put together the game plan that the homeowners can use to enhance their home. This report is delivered to the homeowners (a copy will be sent to you as well) within 48hrs of the consultation.
- The report will act as a guidebook to achieve the best possible outcome for their listing. Detailed diagrams of every space will be attached with instructions of how to execute the plan.
- Selections for improvements, layouts, specifications for finishes are all included. Resources will also be listed (should the client need them) for recommended trades , who can be of service in their local area.
- We will be on call for any questions and available to consult every step of the way.
The result – a standout listing with dazzling photography!
We have found in feedback from agents in the past that having an interior designer consult with their clients makes all the difference in having a great outcome. When we take the task of improving the interior of your client’s home, you can focus on getting it listed and sold!
You have sold your client the home of their dreams! They are ecstatic, you are thrilled! You wish them the best and they prepare for move-in day. That is when it gets tricky for them.
As they move in the boxes and the truck rolls out of the driveway, the questions and overwhelming feelings begin ..
- How do we lay out this furniture?
- Should we paint some accent walls?
- Does this artwork work in this space and where should we hang it?
- How do we begin to get this house together?
We have worked with dozens of new homeowners who struggle to make their house a home, which is why we created a design package just for them.
Let’s Connect and we will send you more information on our Welcome Home Service, including our step-by-step process.
We would also love to give you a complimentary consultation for this service (a $200 value) that you in turn can gift your new homeowners.